Industry: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 344
The company is currently seeking an Assistant Product Marketing Manager for Product Management, to support the Workplace Hub business.
As an Assistant Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of a team that guides, launches and manages the Workplace Hub portfolio.
Assistant Product Manager’ s experience and project management skills, will enable you to help manage the deployment of internal testing, demo and showroom units as well as allow you to work with partners on their evaluation needs in terms of equipment, software, applications, etc. You’ ll work with Supply Chain Management to order non-commercial systems for such purposes as well as other internal departments involved in the processes necessary to deliver test units, demo units and showroom units. Interaction with field personnel for set up and integration is also required.
You’ ll assist the Manager, WorkPlace of the Future with the overall operation of various workstreams, team meetings and workshops.
You’ ll have the opportunity to learn a lot about the exciting new Workplace Hub portfolio inclusive of software applications and other portfolio expansion solutions as they are developed and released as well as the MarketPlace platform.
- Support the Program Manager in the overall leadership of the Workplace Hub program
- Help facilitate meetings and workshops
- Aid the Program Manager in the deployment of test and internal systems
- Liaise with Supply Chain Management regarding non-commercial orders as well as the respective KM administrative, sales and marketing teams that will support the implementation of test, demo or showroom units.
- Support the product and solutions needs of Partners that are testing Workplace Hub
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role, in the technology industry
- Have a strong understanding with a successful track record for technology and innovation
- Strong written and oral communication skills at multiple levels of an organization with organizational and interpersonal skills
- Adept in Project Management, with innate ability to effectively manage Assistant Product Manager tasks as well as those assigned to internal departments and third party partners, etc. Skilled management of launch processes required to assist Product Manager.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Office products
- BA or BS, degree with a Bachelor of: Marketing, Commerce, Business or Bachelor of Management or Project Management Studies preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in technology marketing
- This position requires occasional travel (approximately 20%) to customer and non-customer sites in North America
- You are analytical a good writer and a good communicator
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and detailed oriented