Industry: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 225
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for performing data analysis, data entry and maintenance tasks that support client program updates, sales load processing, and call centers. This includes new client implementation setups, virtual inventory management, and routine data updates across multiple system environments and platforms. This person must be able to work independently, troubleshoot problems, and research, analyze and resolve data issues. This person will need to understand and adhere to standard operating procedures, processes, and business rules to guarantee the data integrity of Systems.
- Perform data mapping and update functions to support A new client implementations, client program updates, and sales load processing. Provide task support for call center agents and project management initiatives.
- Support maintenance of the virtual inventory database of products, manufacturer warranty information, and manufacturer profile information in Asurion systems.
- Manage daily task queues as assigned, meeting posted SLAs.
- Manage assigned projects to include analysis, reporting, troubleshooting and documentation within the given time frame.
- Communicate appropriate and timely status updates of assigned projects.
- Make recommendations for process improvements.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, processes and business rules.
- Attend meetings for new client implementations or other projects as needed.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, conditional formatting, etc.).
- Proven problem solving skills, analytical skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail on large volume data projects.
- Good aptitude with software / ability to learn software tools.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and internet search techniques.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Functional understanding of standard data integrity principles.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to focus on a repetitive task for long periods of time.
- Project management skills helpful.
- Strong command of English, including reading & writing, with a large passive vocabulary for analysis of retail products (based on name).