Seeking a Biztalk Specialist to be responsible for the strategic planning, design, and implementation of Biztalk Server 2010 across the enterprise. The Biztalk Consultant will serve as the subject matter expert providing hands-on technical support for the entire Biztalk 2010 platform. The incumbent for this role will have experience with Biztalk server infrastructure, feature design, capacity planning, reliability, continuity, performance, and operational readiness. This position will work on the global infrastructure design team and will interface directly with project managers, operations, program directors, application architects, on-site and off-shore developers, testers, and support managers.
• Lead strategic planning, design, architecture, and configuration of Biztalk Server 2010 across multiple clients.
• Provide hands-on technical leadership and design/implement the design
• Ensure stability and consistency of multiple BizTalk 2010 environments
• Optimize, standardize and automate the process for the deployment of custom solutions into the Biztalk 2010 environment
• Identify opportunities across the client organization to utilize the real-time integration platform, and reduce duplication of effort in various local/regional markets
• Keep up to date with latest real-time integration technologies and trends relative to the Biztalk 2010 platform
• 10+ years hands-on experience installing, configuring, and optimizing clustered Microsoft BizTalk Servers required with is essential, experience with global teams and clients preferred.
• Must have 10+ years of experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server with administration, design and architecture background
• Extensive experience using Microsoft Enterprise Service Bus toolkit and Business Activity Monitor is required
• Knowledge of database concepts and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL, stored procedures, SSRS, SSIS) is required
• Extensive background in service oriented architectures (SOA) and knowledge of VMWare is a definite plus
• Experience in Windows Azure is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong track record of client communication
• Ability to test and introduce new utilities to support the environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work for teams and to work independently
• Able to resolve complex problems, multi-task and prioritize work for teams
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and project coordination skills
• Strong work ethic and passion for real-time integration technologies is essential
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to foster productive business relationships required
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or similar degree required; Master’ s/MBA preferred
• Must be flexible and able to travel to client sites