| Contract To Hire
Post Date: 03/29/2018
Job ID: 271
Industry: Other Area(s)
The Data Analyst, Master Data Management, will be responsible for the SKU CRUDS execution and bill of material management (BOM) functions of the global supply chain for all clients and product types. This position will maintain and sanitize more than 100, 000 SKU across all of Supply Chain for mobile handsets, parts, and corresponding accessories. This position is expected to perform data quality assurance to ensure data accuracy on existing enterprise tools.
Note: - Requires a candidate with Master Data Experience, CRUDS, Supply Chain knowledge, a high level of attention to detail, Experience with an ERP tool like DAX, SAP, or Oracle
- Significant hands-on experience and skill in in CRUDS execution & management, data governance, metadata provisioning, and change management workflow process.
- Support management of all data requirements and inputs for new client set up and updates
- Support on SKU creation and necessary data upload and revisions
- Manage disposition on a daily basis, support on enrollment queries or new model launches
- Weekly client conventions and item tier deductible review, ensuring there are no mismatches
- Adhere to standard data management procedures, processes and business rules; including ensuring that all approvals have been obtained before making system changes.
- Data support on Direct Model Replacement
- Support in managing Tier depreciation
- Support of New Product Implementation processes
- Communicate to all individuals and/or departments involved any developments or information necessary for them to fulfill their responsibilities
- Willing to learn and undergo training
- Team spirited, trustworthy, and accountable.
- Interaction with various functional teams such as Procurement, Supplier Management, Client Services, Risk Management, Finance, and Operations
- Minimum of 2+ years or more experience in CRUDS execution and management preferred
- Supply Chain Management knowledge including data requirements setup
- Above-average verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain information in a way that established rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Analytical and acceptable communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with clients.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to pin point errors and correct as necessary following certain established processes and communicate accordingly.
- Proficient with MS Project, MS-Excel, MS-Word, & MS-Power-Point suite.
- Expected to be a strong Dax user is a must after the Dax user training.