Client has recently set up a new global programme which is being run out of the EU and is aimed at developing an innovative hybrid Software-Hardware healthcare platform from concept to manufacture, often incorporating considerable business challenges.
Central tasks of position:
In the position of the “ Operations & Project Manager Healthcare” you directly and indirectly lead multiple teams to develop an innovative hybrid Software-Hardware healthcare platform from the first concept sketch to production. This programme is integrated into a multi-project environment with a variety of technology projects. It is designed to promote the development of various solutions spanning a broad spectrum of Healthcare information systems and technologies. This project will reshape the current portfolio of the company and will represent a pivotal point for the history of the company.
The activities fall into the focus areas such as Healthcare Information systems, Electronic Medical Records, Wireless connectivity / eHealth, Healthcare Cloud, Medical Software and Technologies, Medical Apps, Medical Imaging and PACS.
In the role, Operations & Project Manager Healthcare will be responsible for:
· Create manage and develop a team consisting of software, hardware, system integration disciplines
· Responsible for all operational activities for the running of the department, office and facility in Ramsey
· Project Management and delivery of project deliverables to time, quality and cost
· Line management of project team members in a matrixed organization.
· Work with project managers and development team leaders to identify tasks and objectives
· Manage suppliers and partners for delivery of outsourced work
· Effectively manage risks and pursue opportunities in a fast changing, agile business environment
· Responsible for production of documentation and the handover into appropriate product and sales structure
· Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex, geographically diverse federated business and IT environment
Dimension of results
· Successful delivery of the Project to Time, Quality and Cost, Operations and Team Management of department in Ramsey
Customer group of this position:
· Incubation Management, Programme Management, Steering Committee and related business functions.
· Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, SW/Systems Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent field.
· Prince2, PMI, APM or Agile Project Management Certification preferred
· Experience in the healthcare sector in particular Healthcare IT
· Proven experience in project management (min. 5 years), thereof a minimum of two years in a management function
· Proven track record of delivering complex, fast paced, high value and high profile projects
· Experience of managing and developing dynamic teams consisting of multiple disciplines especially Software and IT Systems
· Ability to engage at all levels, technical, senior executive and high profile clients on a global scale
· Experienced in working as part of a Programme together with other Project Managers to deliver a strategic goal
· Experienced in operations management having ran a department covering office and infrastructure costs
· Experience in leading complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives
· Sound understanding of project management principles and methodologies
· Project Management tools such as MS Project, Lighthouse or equivalent
· Microsoft Office suite of products
· Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF or similar an advantage but not essential
· Understanding of information systems from a holistic
· Experience in the management and development of dynamic, interdisciplinary teams, especially in the areas of healthcare, software and IT systems