Support the ERP environment consisting of SAP ECC 6 on HANA, Hybris Commerce, and various other applications
• Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype testing, and define support procedures, plus implement workable business solutions
• Provide solutions to complex business problems
• Translate user’ s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
• Work closely with the business and functional teams regarding the viability of business requirements and the potential impact upon the global template
• Support the implementation and migration of projects.
• Utilize SAP PI/PO 7.4 and SAP Cloud Platform Integration or HCI tools (mapping tools/editors) and be proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, Groovy Script, XSLT Mapping.) to create custom interfaces to Hybris Commerce and other applications.
Implement ECC integration with Hybris Commerce and third-party applications
Establish SAP Cloud Platform Integration Development and QA environment, SAP ECC Connections, Hybris Commerce Connections, Cloud Connector setup and security settings.
Review Architecture for SAP Interfaces with Hybris Commerce and third-party applications.
Develop SAP PI Adapters (JDBC, HTTP_AAE, IDoc_AAE, RFC, File, XI, SOAP, SFTP and JMS)
Develop SAP Cloud Platform Integration iflows and mappings
Develop User Defined functions as per interface requirement
Design Interface solution based on Functional Specs, and the review of technical specifications
Utilize ECC6.0 or later versions of SAP•
Manage B2B interfaces using EDI/ALE/IDOC interfaces
Advice on automating transaction, master data integration and order management.
Support performance tuning and code optimization of PIPO and SCPI/HCI interfaces
Manage configuration/implementation and support of IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, SFTP adapters.
Worked on CTS+ Transport and Charm systems, SLD configuration, Component-based Alert configurations