| Direct Hire
Post Date: 03/23/2018
Job ID: 268
As a SQL/Oracle Migration Lead you will be an important member of the leadership team that consults on behalf of leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology companies. Responsibilities will include preparing engagement estimates, leading workshops and migration teams and consulting for data/document migrations.
Required Skills and Experience for mid-level candidates:
- Bachelor’ s degree in an Engineering, Science or related field discipline
- Experience with pharmaceuticals and GxP applications
- Proficiency with SQL (SQL server or Oracle) and XML
- Client consulting experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience managing technical teams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including a wide range of architectures and technologies
- Experience with one or more of the following: safety data management systems (AERs, Argus, Clintrace, ARISg), regulated content management (Documentum, NextDocs, Veeva Vault), CTMS (Medidata Rave, Seibel), or quality management (TrackWise)
- Track record of success acting as a customer – facing technical lead
- Minimum of 10 years of overall technical experience is required
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience as a consultant
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem solving abilities.
- Self motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel requirement and ability to work occasional off hours to suit customer schedules.
Self-starter with minimum supervision