Ideal candidate will have 6+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, document and test software systems using Software AG webMethods, Java/J2EE and Internet technologies. Experience working with various webMethods suite including Integration Server, EDI module, JDBC adapter. Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, XML/XSLT etc). Ability to leverage application frameworks and middleware technology. Working experience with EDI ANSI X12 standard.
• Analyzes, develops and supports business applications using webMethods and/or Java/J2EE technology, resolves problems by providing all-tier support.
• Build highly reusable, performant services and applications on webMethods and/or Java platform that optimize conversion and growth; develops applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Be proficient in application development skills across the technology stack as well as proficient in design techniques in more than one business disciplines / functions
• Analyze business requirements from end users and recommend appropriate solutions; design and develop solutions based on users’ requirement specification
• Lead software development efforts and deliver solutions to complex business problems across the technology stack
• 5+ years of experience and proficient on webMethods platform, including Integration Server 9+, flow and Java services and JDBC Adapter. Working experience with TN, BPM and administrate webMethods environment
• Candidate should have implemented and have hands on experience and knowledge of implementing solution with REST/SOAP web services, deep knowledge of HTTP/SSL/SFTP/SMTP, etc. protocols. Ability to incorporate third party API within webMethods environment.
• Worked with and good understanding of a typical supply chain management system that includes EDI/B2B and direct to customer web interfaces. 2+ years of experience with variety of EDI standards especially ANSI X12 transactions such 850, 997.
• Proficient in relational (Oracle, MySQL) database access and manipulate through webMethods or Java.
• Experience in computer cryptography is a plus.
• 2+ years of experience in developing Web Services using REST or SOAP.
• Experience with Amazon web service is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills are an absolute must both Verbal and Written.