15 Park Ridge, NJ 07656 US
Our DevOps Engineer will advance high functioning systems that continuously improve customer experience as we pursue ambituous growth. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that enhance the customer experience. Through attention to collaboration across the business, the DevOps Engineer will ensure that developers understand stakeholder needs, identify technical problems and execute solutions and participate in project management decisions to drive success.
Job Functions, Essential Duties, And Responsibilities
- Design and implement continuous integration and deployment platform.
- Productionize local environments into cloud-scale availability
- Optimize our automated infrastructure.
- Systematically improve our testing and deployment pipelines and respond to emergent issues.
- Create a monitoring process for system health, ensuring service uptime and automated incident response.
- Build a support operating model to enable our rapidly growing customer base
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Sciences and Information Technologies.
- 5+ years of progressive, related work experience and a commitment to quality design and clean code.
- Full-stack development mindset, comfortable working in any part of the stack and learning on the job ( Current stack: AWS, Window server, Linux, Docker, Java, Ruby, PHP, Angular)
- Passion for Window Servers, Linux, AWS, and open source,
- Ability to take a functioning application running in a local environment and work with product leads to productionize in Cloud environment.
- Experience designing, documenting, and deploying development pipelines that maximize engineer’s ability to quickly and safely build features
- Desire to set and meet aggressive goals and ability to work in a fast paced environment with a risk management mindset
- Stellar organizational, analytic and communication skills, and the ability to methodically solve problems across teams.
- An energetic, agile-minded, optimistic, pragmatic and collegial team-player.