Ecommerce Data Analyst
Park Ridge, NJ 07656 US
Our data analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who can perform the deep analysis of data and then determining the best way to represent it visually to managers and stakeholders. We’re currently searching for an experienced data analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to identify trends and make strategic recommendations for improvement in areas such as product performance, marketing campaigns, customer experience, and customer segmentation. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Job Functions, Essential Duties, And Responsibilities
• Provide support in managing and maintaining digital analytics, opportunity identification and prioritization, hypothesis generation, test setup and reporting
• Responsible for reporting and analysis of digital platforms and marketing campaigns against a holistic set of KPIs and benchmarks
• Collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources such as customer databases, web analytics, market research, and surveys.
• Creating reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators.
• Identifying trends and recommending strategies to improve ecommerce performance.
• Building and monitoring predictive models to optimize pricing and promotional decisions.
• Enhancing customer segmentation and targeted marketing campaigns.
• Understanding user behavior and leveraging insights to drive product design, development, and optimization.
• Collaborating with teams across departments to ensure data accuracy and integrity. Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
• 2+ years of direct and hands-on experience providing solutions.
• Excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a small, dynamic and data-driven team.
• Solid understanding of database technologies, data analytics, and reporting tools.
• Analytical skills to interpret data and draw meaningful insights.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of machine learning and predictive modeling techniques is plus but not required.
• Understanding of web analytics and customer segmentation techniques.
• Hands-on experience with statistical platform such as Google Analytics, Ads