SAP Product Cost Analys
Park Ridge, NJ 07656 US
5+ years’ experience
SAP configuration, implementation experience
Must have manufacturing experience
Strength in variance analysis
Will work with manufacturing and production teams
HANA a plus
Material Ledger a plus
Looking SAP Product Costing system Analyst to support the SAP team in the maintenance and development of the SAP system. The person should have strong knowledge of SAP configuration in SAP FI/CO, Product costing, COPA. The candidate will work closely with the finance group to gain a better understanding of their SAP cost accounting and controlling process. The objective of the position is to gain a deeper understanding of Cost of Goods Sold and the system design impact on the financials.
- Troubleshooting SAP system technical and functional issues, coordinating issue resolution across appropriate teams in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist Business teams with Problem and Incident Management.
- Working closely with the SAP Development team to enhance or create custom enhancements, reports, and interfaces to solve business issues.
- Works closely with business teams to verify requirements are captured in the solution design.
- Supporting and improving existing functionality.
- Implementation experience in Product costing, Finance processes, the Standard cost process, CO, and integration experience with OTC, Purchase to Pay, Production planning and manufacturing.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of SAP Cost accounting and Product costing with a manufacturing company. Also, a Strong knowledge COPA configuration and FI/CO.
- Strong understanding of SAP GL configuration and integration points with CO-PC, PP, and MM.
- Strong hands-on configuration experience in SAP Product Cost (CO-PC) and it’s integration with Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM) and Procurement. Material Ledger a plus.
- Strong understanding of variance analysis including overhead costs.
- Strong understanding of integration of costing with process order settlement
- Expected on-site work in Park Ridge, NJ 3 days per week, 2 days remote.