SAP Systems Analyst - Warehouse Management Systems
Park Ridge, NJ 07656 US
NOTE: Onsite in Park Ridge, NJ - 3 Days and 2 days from Home
Salary is up to 160K + 10% Bonus Responsibilities:
- This is a mid-level SAP EWM/WM Analyst opportunity focused on implementing and integrating SAP's Decentralized Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) solution as well as supporting WM solution in the manufacturing sites along with other ECC modules.
- Builds and Supports RF scanner transactions using SAP Mobile Data Entry solution.
- Creates new and updates existing Label requirements to fully comply with Business needs.
- Identifies and recommends system solutions or new functionalities to address business requirements in new or existing processes.
- Drafts functional and technical design documents related to relevant applications based on business requirements.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe solution configuration, process flow, and behavior, testing, defects, and resolution.
- Writes test scripts and performs functional testing to ensure the solution meets specifications and functions correctly utilizing ALM.
- Creates and provides training documents for new or modified processes or functionality for end-users or technical support staff.
- Monitors Production support tickets after deployments utilizing Service Now incident system.
- Ability to conduct workshops, design sessions, and business process documentation in order to understand challenges and document as-is and to-be processes with both system integrators and business SME’s.
- Works to improve the relationship between the various areas in the Information Technology Department by applying good interaction skills and demonstrating respect for others.
- Builds those same relationship skills with internal and external customers.
- Provides regular updates to teammates, management, and stakeholders on work status, progress and plans.
- Stays abreast of best business practices by participating in discussion forums, seminars, training, user groups, Internet sources, and other organizations.
- Skilled in utilizing Solution Manager Charm for managing transports along with presenting changes in CAB (Change Approval Board).
- Skilled in utilizing ALM for creating, storing, and managing the testing processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Required Experience:
- 5 plus Years of SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- 10 + years of SAP experience.
- Preferred Experience
- 2 plus Years SAP S/4HANA
- SAP WM/EWM Certification (preferred)
- Solution Manager 7.2 (Charm)