SAP eWM Architect
Park Ridge, NJ 07656 US
Responsibilities & Core Competencies:
- EWM Solution Architect with minimum 15+ years of experience delivering SAP Supply Chain Solutions with 3PL, Retail, FMCG, Automotive and Pharma and chemical industries.
- Experience in analyzing Complex Warehouse and Distribution Center solutions, managing Global template design for Business processes,
- Experience in embedded and decentralized systems solutions in S4HANA and SCM.
- Familiarity with Warehouse Automation, Robotic Process Automation for Complex Warehousing Operations.
- Experience in streamlining entire Warehousing and Supply chain operations via continuous process improvements.
- Self-motivated with excellent Consulting Skills, Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal, Presentation, Leadership Skills, proven ability in Competitive environment.
- Warehouse System Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis experience are mandatory.
- Experience in leading Business Blueprint, Global Process Designing, Unit and Integration Testing, Final preparation, Go-Live, and support, User training, Documentation and done Rollout, Production support, Enhancement, Reporting and Testing projects
- Knowledge of the entire system development life cycle.
- Experience in interacting and working with Warehouse Stakeholders, IT Directors, Supply Chain Directors, CIO and other top-level executives.
- Proven track record in handling critical business requirements under Global environment with process engineering, re-engineering requirements incorporated to POC’s, product development and EWM implementation.
- Expert with Handling Unit Management, Batch Management, Serial Number Management and Production Integration in SAP EWM.
- Experience in RF Enterprise Mobility and Barcode Labeling Solutions, Functional Design experience with SAP EWM RFUI Framework, SAP Fiori Applications etc.,
- A seasoned Solution Architect responsible for delivering EWM, Supply chain solution for Process Industries to work Independently, manage and lead a small team, who is also hands on Techno-Functional and Individual Contributor.
- Proficient in documenting Functional, Technical Specification documents, User Manuals, Test Script, Reports.
- Experience in handling Data Conversion, Development and Configuration, Interface building, SAP ABAP Debugging and an expert in Troubleshooting and Problem Solving.
- Complex Data migration for multiple streams, Data validation during conversions, Cutover, go live and Post go live support.
- Software Delivery Management, Project Management, Time Management and Team Management skills ensure successful project delivery is a PLUS.
- Managed and delivered at least 5+ SAP EWM Implementation projects in lead roles and 3 Support Projects.
- SAP EWM Certification is a PLUS.
- Experience in Advanced SAP EWM Solutions like Labor Management, Yard Logistics, SAP Transportation Management Solution is a PLUS.
- Ability to independently lead workshops, design sessions, and business process documentation in order to understand challenges and document as-is and to-be processes with both system integrators and business SME’s.
- Skilled in utilizing Solution Manager Charm for managing transports along with presenting changes in CAB (Change Approval Board).
- Skilled in utilizing HP ALM for creating, storing, and managing the testing process
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Required Experience:
- 12 plus Years of SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- 15 + years of SAP experience.
- Preferred Experience
- 3 plus Years SAP S/4HANA
- SAP WM/EWM Certification
- Solution Manager 7.2 (Charm)