Sr. SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst - MM/WM
Norwood, NJ 07647 US
The Sr. SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst contributes to Enterprise Applications (EA) mission to help the business do their jobs by helping them innovate & overcome their challenges by providing the highest quality of SAP functional solutions in the areas of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The Senior SAP Functional Analyst will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of SAP applications and will work closely with cross functional teams to deliver sound solutions that are aligned with the organization’s priorities and objectives.
- Apply SME knowledge in Logistics and Supply Chain Management to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies
- Architect and designer for Logistics and Supply Chain business processes in SAP
- Assist various members of the team by understanding business processes and requirements at a depth sufficient to design and implement the appropriate SAP functional solutions
- Translate User Stories into business requirements and functional specifications
- Self-organize with scrum team and lead workshops to validate business requirements
- Perform configuration and create functional documentations
- Create & execute test plans and document test results
- Review existing business processes and make recommendations to the business relevant to new SAP functionality
- Conduct Fit/Gap analysis to determine areas of configuration that can be leveraged.
- Participate in proof-of-concept analysis and prototypes to ensure proposed designs can meet business requirements
- Establish credibility at all levels with clients and build problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues (Relationship Management)
- Ensure design and development satisfies all the needs of the end-users by developing / reviewing test plans and test scripts
- Act as evangelist for SAP benefits across the organization; promote SAP knowledge and usage throughout the organization
- Prepares detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms
- Create KDD (Key Design Decisions) documents
- Perform end-user training, create training materials, and provide functional support as necessary.
- Serve as a solution delivery lead role in projects and support activities on behalf of the SAP Team.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with all change management procedures
- Collaborate with other teams within Crestron to address major incidents in SAP such as system unavailability, loss of functionality or emergency break-fix scenarios.
- Actively participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Provide level 2 SAP support
- SME in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 10 to 12 years of experience in ECC Functional Configuration in MM, WM, TM, & PP modules
- Hands on experience in Configuration & Implementation of SAP solutions in Materials Management, Logistics Executions, Warehouse Management, Transportations Management and Production Planning
- Experience in interacting with Third Partly Logistics (3PL) Providers, both domestic and international
- Experience in configuration of Warehouse Management, Storage Types, Sections & Bins with Picking in Delivery, ATP, Picking, Packing & Shipping, Billing, Serial Numbers and Handling Units within SAP WM module
- Experience in configuration of Delivery, ATP, Picking, Packing & Shipping, Billing, Serial Numbers and Handling Units within SAP SD module
- Experience in configuration of Transportation Management, Shipments, Shipment Costing Units within SAP SD module
- Experience in configuration of Production Planning, Capacity Planning and Production Order Process
- Experience in configuration and working with Foreign Trade in ECC SD and ECC MM
- Experience in configuration and working with IDocs in Logistics, i.e., Receiving, Picking, Shipping integration with SAP and Non-SAP 3PL Systems
- High level of understanding of business processes, SAP, and Non-SAP solutions
- Experience in WM Integration with MM, SD, PP, QM and CRM systems is a plus
- Knowledge in EWM is a plus
- Experience in configuration and working with Global Trade Systems interface with SAP is a plus
- Experience in multiple SAP implementations preferred (at least three successful, full life cycle implementations required
- Basic understanding of ABAP programming, IDOCs, Enhancements and User exits.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with DevOps tools preferably Azure DevOps
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- SAP certification in MM, PP and/or WM is a plus.
- Knowledge of ECC (SD) module and CRM desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline
- Exposure to S/4 HANA is desirable