Park Ridge, NJ 07656 US
Our UI/UX Designer will create compelling interactive experiences that meet and exceed customer expectations as we pursue ambitious growth. The UI/UX Designer will be passionate about continuously enhancing the customer experience, applying cutting edge practices and ideas, and design principles to all projects. Through careful attention to collaboration across the business, and participation in project management decisions, the UI/UX Designer will be a key driver of breakout success.
Job Functions, Essential Duties, And Responsibilities
- Deeply learn and understand current product lines, customer experiences and business development plans.
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces.
- Create compelling interactive experiences and continuously elevate the customer experience.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all deliverables.
- Work with various stakeholders to gain insights into the business and project objectives
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive, related work experience and a commitment to creating outstanding user experiences.
- Track record of success with cross-functional teams, including engineering teams. The ability to drive clarity and efficient problem solving.
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps, and using data to influence design.
- Excellent visual and interaction skills and craft
- Deep background with Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Exceptional visual design skills and thorough understanding of user-system interaction.
- Work experience using an Agile/Scrum development process and applying modular design principles.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Stellar organizational, analytic and communication skills, and the ability to methodically solve problems across teams.
- An energetic, agile-minded, optimistic, pragmatic and collegial team-player.
- A modern, professional, suburban office space, concentrated work day (8:30-5:30) and business-attire environment.
- We enjoy a professional, collegial and positive work atmosphere, sharing camaraderie and rooting for individual and collective success.